My day started, as it does all too often, with my desperately searching through my clothes determined to find something I can still wear, that I don't look absolutely ridiculous in. That was a lot of fun. :: rolling eyes :: I am so tempted to go shopping for some new maternity clothes but it just seems so wasteful. I'm waiting for a friend whom I lent all of my summer maternity clothes to, to return them so I'd hate to go buy more. Especially since this is our last baby. :: sigh ::
So, I get myself dressed, kids fed and off we go to Scottsville to check Phil's post office box. On the way back we stopped at the bank there in town. As I was standing in line, it occurred to me just how small this town really is. There were four people in line in front of me. Two more walked in right after me. I quickly realized that I was the only person in the bank that didn't seem to know everyone else. I'm sure they were actually wondering who the hell I was. LOL
Welcome to Scottsville, population 600. ; )
On the way back to the lake, I experienced the all to familiar car sickness I've become accustomed to since moving down here. A word of warning, pregnancy and country roads do not mix!
I've a little embarrassed to admit that I have become addicted to "Kirby Air Ride." :: blushing :: Philip bought it a few weeks ago and it is SO much fun. I'm trying to think of a reason to get another game cube so we can move one to the bedroom and I can play once the kids go to sleep. lol
Well, it's late and I'm going to bed.
Any fun weekend plans?
Thanks sweetie!!!
How are you feeling today? :: biting nails ::