Our Journey...
~ Join us on our journey through life
Sunday, July 17, 2005
Just for Mindi... : )
100 (or so) things I love about Autumn

1. Summer is OVER!!
2. Wearing sweatshirts
3. Open windows
4. Roaring fires
5. Beautiful autumn leaves - gotta love the colors of autumn
6. Hot chocolate - YUM!
7. Baking!
8. My bithday!! (okay, it's actually winter but close enough ; ) )
9. Thanksgiving
10. Jumping in leaves
11. Apple picking
12. Mums
13. Pumpkins
14. Going to the pumpkin patch
15. Almost time for Christmas!! : )
16. Curling up with a good book under a cozy blanket
17. Crisp, cool air
18. Using the crockpot
19. Fall festivals
20. Sweaters
21. Cozy socks
22. Snuggling under the covers with the windows open
23. Campfires
24. Making leaf prints with the kids
25. Scarecrows
26. Hayrides
27. Hot apple cider
28. Sitting on the front porch in the morning drinking a cup of hot tea.
29. Beef stew
30. Fresh apple pie
31. Sitting under a tree enjoying the fresh air

32. Caramel apples
33. Autumn potpourri
34. Apple Cider
35. The malls/stores all decorated for Christmas
36. Freshly baked bread

Edited to add some I "remembered" after reading Mindi's post. ; )

37. Roasted Pumpkin seeds - yummy!!
38. Decorating for Christmas - yep, I do it Thanksgiving day. : )
39. Planting bulbs
40. Long walks
41. Catching falling leaves with the kiddos
42. Fall crafts!
43. Walking through Michael's and looking at their displays
44. Planning our Christmas
45. Decorating the front porch with lots of mums and pumpkins
46. Wearing fall colors - I love brown!
47. sayng goodbye to all the icky bugs!
48. Taking pics of the kids at the pumpkin patch
49. Decorating the house for autumn
50. Finding acorns with the kids
51. ...

Hmmm, I can' t think of anymore right now... however, I am sure there are many I am forgetting. I'll keep you updated. ; )
3 Comments:
Blogger Dana said...
Holy moly! You are GOOD! I can't wait to go check it out.

Nope, still not working. : (

Blogger Dana said...
Woo hoo!!! And I'm off. : )

I'll admit, I've peeked and I am WAY impressed with your list. Maybe I'll just copy a bunch of things. < wink >

Off to go read. : )

Blogger Dana said...
I know, it's annoying the heck out of me too. lol I'll need to try to figure it out later. Arg! lol

Off to check out my questions. : )