I got this from Jamie's blog.
It looked like fun, so I figured what the heck. ; )
Here are the rules.
1. To participate, leave a comment below saying “Interview Me!” “Do Me” is not acceptable
2. I’ll respond by asking you 5 questions, each person’s will be different, posted in my comments on this post- so check back.
3. You’ll update your blog with the answers to my questions.
4. You’ll include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you ask ‘em 5 questions.
Here are my questions and answers. : )
Q1- How long did you lurk before you posted on my site?
Oh gee, I'm not sure. I guess I read it off and on for a few months. I'm not sure why I never commented. ????
Q2- If you didn’t have tubs to put things in, what would you do?
Don't even joke!!! I guess I would do as I used to and use the "nice" boxes with lids. lol Along with a combination of baskets, shoeboxes, milk crates and anything else I could find to stick things in . ; )
Q3- Share with me 3 reasons you like me - and I hope you have 3 since we’ve been talkin’ for 4 years now. LOL
Wow! Has it been four years already? Of course, I have three reasons. : )
1) I like that you are you. You say what you feel. No excuses. Sometimes I wish I were more like that. Not that I'm not honest with people. It's just sometimes I shut my mouth when I really want to say something. (not to be mean or anything, but, well, you know) : ) I appreciate your honesty.
2) The more I think about it, the more I realize how much we have in common. I like that! I think if we lived closer we would be great friends IRL. :heart
3) I like your southern slang. : )
Ooooh, and I'll even add another for good measure. : )
4) You are such a sweetheart. You are always willing to help others, whether it be with a website, a new sig, etc.
Q4- What one thing do you *never* want to witness, when it comes to your son?
Ack! Well, there are many things I hope never to witness, but one is, I hope never to witness Philip giving up who he is for someone else. I hope he always stays true to himself. : )
Q5-Why did you start blogging?
Well, I have wanted to blog FOREVER. At least a year, maybe two. I love, love, love to write (or type as the case may be) and I thought it would be fun to express myself in a forum like this. However, I am a HUGE slacker so I never bothered to set one up. That is, until everyone in the Juniverse did so and then I had to. ; )
Okay, who's next???
Hmmm, what do I want to ask you...
Okay, how about these:
1)What's your favorite thing to do as a family?
2)If you won $1000 a month for the rest of your life, how would you spend it?
3) What's your absolute favorite meal?
4) If you could go back and relive any event from your past what would it be and why? (not change the outcome, just experience it again)
5)How did you learn so much about graphics/web design etc? Btw ~ want to help me with a website? < wink >
Mindi, here are your questions:
1)What is your favorite part of being part of a big family? Your least favorite?
2) Where did you learn to cook so well?
3) When are you coming to Virginia to fix my hair? Help!!! lol (hey, did you read, we may be coming to utah??? :excited)
4) How would you spend your PERFECT day?
5) What's one beauty product that you absolutely cannot live without?
6) and a bonus question, since #3 wasn't much of a question. ;) Which one of your life experiences has taught you the most?
1) What's your favorite childhood memory?
2) If you could have dinner with any one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
3)What's your all time favorite tv show?
4) If you had a $5000 prepaid credit card at the store of your choice which store would you pick?
5) What's your idea of the perfect family outing?