Our Journey...
~ Join us on our journey through life
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Our baby
Our baby...
Isn't he/she incredible???

It gets me every time. I see this beautiful little being on the u/s screen and I tear up. After an incredibly stressful 24 hours, I sat there watching this perfect little baby and all I could do was thank God. Thank you God for keeping our baby safe, at least for another day.
It makes it so much more "real" once you see that little heart beating on the screen. It turns out I am slightly further along than I had thought. I figured I was about 11 weeks and the u/s measured baby at 12 weeks, 1 day. Woohoo!!! Almost done with the first trimester. : )
I am SO incredibly happy right now! Just wanted to share. : ) : ) : )
3 Comments:
Blogger Lois said...
Simply amazing! Don't know if I told you, but congratulations!!!

Blogger Melissa said...
That must have been an amazing moment seeing the baby after all the worry and concern you had! I still can't believe you're on #4!!!

Blogger Heather said...
Perfect, perfect little one Dana. :)