Well, I found a new template. Still not exactly what I had in mind but it'll do for now. : ) Now I only need to figure out about a thousand more things and I'll be all set! LOL Elizabeth has started doing the cutest thing. We say a prayer before every meal. She usually just sits there but for the past week or so, she's started clasping her little hands together and saying, "Amen!" Awwww! It is so sweet. : ) She also appears to be obsessed with the shower. Every morning as soon as she gets out of bed, she's heading toward the bathroom, saying, "sh-ah" over and over. Forget about it, if someone actually says the S word. ;) She's running toward the stairs. LOL She is just so cute these days. : ) I was thinking today, I REALLY need to get on the ball and get this cobra form filled out and mailed. I'm almost 12 weeks already and I still haven't had a dr. appointment. Yikes! So, that's high on my to do list this weekend. Once I mail the form, I can go ahead and make the appointment as, I will be covered as soon as they receive it. <> I have to admit, I'm a little nervous. I mean, I feel fine and I haven't had any signs that anything is wrong but I guess it's just that normal, "I'm pregnant so every little thing freaks me out" paranoia setting in. Now to find a dr. Hmmm. I'm still disappointed that they don't have a birthing center down here. : ( I was really looking forward to going that route this time. :: sigh :: Oh well. I have heard wonderful things about Martha Jefferson so I suppose it'll be okay. ;) Hopefully, I will be able to find a dr. I like. I don't want to have to switch doctors a bunch of times. Speaking of finding a doctor, I still need to find the kids a new ped. :: adding another task to my list :: Ugh! This moving bit sucks. lol On a fun note, we are going to the mall tomorrow. We need a new cordless phone as our current one just stops working when the battery dies. No warning, nothing. It's just dead. That's getting annoying. Not sure what else we'll get while we're there but I'm in a shopping mood so I'm sure I'll pick up something or other. I'll keep you posted.
As far as the template goes.... Well, I know what I want in my mind but I need to think about it some more to be able to describe it. LOL
I'm trying to get my domain (someone else has it! Grrrr!) and when I do, I'm sure I'll be asking for your help! (if you don't mind that is : ) : ) : ))
Thanks Jamie. Off to be brave. : )