Our Journey...
~ Join us on our journey through life
Thursday, July 14, 2005
Wow!
I was just reading some other blogs. I didn't realize just how many people I know had started them. I think it's really cool though, as I love to read about what my online friends are doing. : ) I've wanted to do a blog for so long. Like most things though, I "over planned" it. I thought about every detail of it. How I want it to look, different little things I will put on it, etc. Now that I have one, I never know what to say. ROFL!!! Imagine that! Me, not knowing what to say. Ha! I guess part of it is, once I type something it sounds pretty boring. I think why on earth would anyone care about Target coming to town? Am I just going to put people to sleep or what? LOL Then, I thought, who cares. They don't have to read it. So, there you have it. Read it or not. However, I warn you. It's probably not all that interesting. ; )

I'm still not happy with how i looks though. Yes, I'm still going on about that. I AM going to figure out how to make it look like I want if it kills me. LOL

So, on to more interesting (see, I'm trying! : ) ) subjects.

Phil got another job today!!! WOO HOO!!!!! It's not a big one but hey $$ is $$. I am so proud of him. He's been doing a really awesome job. We really just need to get his name out there more. Now that his ad has finally run in Popular Science I'm hoping we start to see an increase in business. So far google has been so so . Lots of hits and calls/interest but not a whole lot of actual work. Oh well. I suppose it takes time. : )

Okay, Philip wants me to play a video game with him so I am off! :)