So, the mall was a bust. :: sigh :: I believe it took us about 5 minutes to walk the entire thing. Ugh! What am I going to do without a mall nearby that I can wander around for hours in??? I am a SHOPPER. I love to shop. I need a good mall around. Ugh again! I'm missing the DC area where there were at least half a dozen malls within a half hours drive from our house. Those were the days. <> Don't get me wrong, the mall was okay. They have many of the stores I frequent, so if I need something I'll be able to head to the mall and get it, it's just it was a lot smaller than I'd like. I prefer a mall where I get tired of shopping long before I'm done walking through the whole thing. I suppose I was spoiled living 5 miles from http://www.potomacmills.com for so long. Now there's a mall you can SHOP in. LOL Anyhow, so no cordless phone, no splurging... I bought Philip a pair of pants and a couple pair of shorts and that's it. Wow! And I was so ready to shop. Imagine my disappointment! : ) They did have a really cool play area for the kids to run around. They all had a blast. Last night, I decided to make an early Thanksgiving dinner. YUM! I made a turkey breast, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, peas and rolls. It was SO good. Before, you get all impressed, (Mindi and Roberta if you're reading turn away now!!) it was stove top and instant potatoes. Oh and the rolls weren't homemade either. lol You know, I used to have a thing about instant potatoes. I still prefer real and do make them, but in a pinch instant do just fine. <> It was so yummy and really made me look forward to autumn. : ) I love autumn! It's one of my favorite times of the year. It's so beautiful, the weather gets nice and cool, yet not cold and the holidays are close. What more could you want? Okay, so now I'm READY, so hurry up summer! I really dislike summer. I can't stand the heat and humidity. Not to mention all the icky bugs! Maybe I'l change my tune next summer when we're (hopefully!) in our new home with our new pool. : ) : ) : ) Anyhow, it's time for me to go get everyone ready for the day. Maybe we'll check out a nearby flea market... : )
I love autumn too. Now, I am hungry for Thanksgiving dinner. ;)
Are you enjoying your weekend?
Btw ~ why can't I get your blog to come up? : (