Our Journey...
~ Join us on our journey through life
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Awesome news!!
Well dang! I thought i had posted this last night. I must have been more tired than I thought. lol Oh well, I'm going to go ahead and add to it and then post it anyhow. : )

I called the health department today (yesterday ; ) ) about the "5th bedroom." You know, I have been seriously STRESSING over this, trying to figure out what the heck we were going to do. Anyhow, I called and explained that we planned to build a 4 bedroom home but that we were also going to have a "bonus room" upstairs that we were going to use as a rec./playroom for the kids. She said, that as long as we didn't classify it as a bedroom it was fine. Woo hoo!!!!!!!! I was SO, SO happy and relieved. Now we can go ahead as planned with no changes. :: Whew!! ::

It rained all day today (yesterday) and really cooled things off. It felt SO good. I think it was like 75 when we were out around noon. I wish it would just stay that way. I am SO over summer already. Come on Autumn! Am I beginning to sound like a broken record yet? lol

Oh and for anyone reading my comments, ; ) Phil got his beloved Columbo today. (yesterday)He's so spoiled! ; ) We are watching it now. I just have to say, WOW is Martin Sheen young in this episode!!! I think he's probably younger than his kids are now. lol (Keep in mind the episode we are watching was released in 1973.) Any other big Columbo fans out there? I never really watched it before meeting Phil but now I've seen just about every episode a million times and I just love it! : )

We went to the grocery store yesterday. (Monday - am I confusing you yet? lol) Can I just say, I miss Peapod? <> Omgosh, I guess it's one of those things you just don't *really* appreciate until it's gone. ; ) Actually, that's not true, I always appreciated it. I guess I just didn't realize how much I would miss it. : ( Especially the part where they carry all the groceries into your house for you! Those were the days. lol Such as life living in the country... ; )

What other things are we missing out on living out here? Let me think...

Well, we don't have a chinese place that delivers. Can you believe that? Arg! LOL
Also, papa johns won't deliver, only dominos. : ( Better than nothing but I LOVE papa johns.

Hmmm, I guess it's all about the food delivery. ; ) Well that and the shopping. C'ville has decent shopping but not like I used to have 5 miles away from the house. : (

With that said, we also don't have the traffic and congestion that N.Va has so I suppose it's a trade off. : )

I have a million other things I want to post about but I'd better end this now before I forget to post it again and REALLY confuse you all. lol

Night all! : )




4 Comments:
Blogger Heather said...
Woohoo! I am glad you don't need to make any changes to your floor plan. What a relief.

Blogger Kendra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Kendra said...
I bet you're so relieved that you guys can keep that 5th room. We really take advantage of living so close to everything. I think I could walk to just about any kind of store because we're located right in the middle of everything. But Brian still longs to live out in the country away from all the craziness!

Blogger marybid said...
MAJOR Peapod withdrawal here too, Dana. ARG! It takes me sooo long to go to the grocery store, and I forget so much stuff...and then I have to carry it into the house. Boo!

Much comfort for us both. :)