I almost forgot! I ordered Philip's curriculum yesterday. It came to $400 something or other. Now, as if that wasn't bad enough, I go to add in shipping. It's then that I see the words, "Add 10% of your total order for shipping." 10%!!?!?!? Are they flipping kidding me? So, they want me to spend almost $50 to ship some books? Ugh!!! I am so sick of companies over charging on shipping. That includes people on eBay. ; ) Charge me what it actually cost you. Fine if you want to add in some nominal handling charge, but some of these companies are just downright ridiculous. So, I ask the guy when I place the order if they have always charged that much for shipping. Honestly, I thought they just changed it this year. Nope, they have always charged 10%. You think I may have noticed this at some point before now. I mean this is my 4th year ordering from them. LOL On a positive note, they shipped the order today. I may have had to pay a fortune for shipping but at least it should arrive quickly. ; ) Now if someone can just find a way to make it so homeschoolers can deduct their school expenses from their taxes. :: sigh ::