Our Journey...
~ Join us on our journey through life
Saturday, August 06, 2005
Ugh!
I am so sick and tired of feeling like crap all the time. Isn't the second trimester supposed to be the best?? Grrrrr! ; )
Okay vent over. : )
Dana. had a minute to herself at 2:34 PM
3 comments
3 Comments:
Heather
said...
Um, what fun parts of pregnancy? LOL Care to clue me in? I am so over it.
Hang in there Dana. :)
Sunday, August 07, 2005 10:05:00 AM
Dana
said...
Thanks Mel. : )
Heather ~ I said the *second* trimester. You're so beyond that, you can't even remember it anymore. LMAO!
Not much longer mama!! : )
Sunday, August 07, 2005 4:37:00 PM
Kendra
said...
Oh man, I hated the m/s! I hope you're feeling better any day now. It always seems like it just disappears one day for me in all my pregnancies. Now the heartburn *ARG* that always sticks around the whole time and gets worse towards the end for me!
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 7:05:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name
::Dana
View my complete profile
LINKS
Focus on the Family
Food for the Poor
World Vision
Our Photo Blog
MISC.
Our Weather
Visitors
Archive
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
Hang in there Dana. :)
Heather ~ I said the *second* trimester. You're so beyond that, you can't even remember it anymore. LMAO!
Not much longer mama!! : )