I know I haven't posted in forever. To be honest, I have just been a ball of nerves and just didn't feel like posting about it all. lol To make a very long story short.... We searched and searched for a home. We looked at every community that the builder I talked about in my last post was building at. None of them worked for us. Either they were too far away, too expensive, not enough land or just in a bad area. :: sigh :: It was very depressing because I really loved this house. Anyhow, after seriously considering a house on a 1/4 acre, we realized that we just couldn't do it. We need at least a half acre. We want to put in a pool and still want to have room for the kids to run around. So our search continued... Finally, I decided to go ahead and start looking at houses that weren't brand new. I found a few to go look at and after looking, found one that we all really liked. Isabella even said as we left the house, "I lub that house mommy, I lub it!" Awww!!! So we made an offer.... and after a very long weekend, it was accepted! We close on September 23rd!!! We are all so excited! A little about the house. It's a 2 year old colonial with a brick front, built on an almost perfectly level .77 acre piece of property. The yard is GORGEOUS! The back yard is entirely fenced (well, except for a 50 foot wooded "buffer" behind us) and has an inground sprinkler and a HUGE deck. I love, love, love the deck! : ) The inside is nice as well. It's set up similar to our last house. A formal living and dining room, a study, big family room and kitchen. The best part is it has a huge sun room behind the kitchen. It's wonderful! The kitchen is nice and has granite counters, a double pantry, double ovens, (gotta love that ; ) ) and is a pretty good size. The upstairs is again similar to our old house. Master bedroom has a sitting area, a big bath and a HUGE closet. (10 x 16 huge!!) There are three other bedrooms. Philip's room has a full bath and the other two rooms will share a bathroom in the hall. The bedrooms are all bigger than our last house so that is good. Actually, the entire house is larger by about 750 sq feet. The basement is unfinished but is another 1700 sq feet. It has a nice walkout and we plan to finish it ourselves over the next couple of years. Really the house is in wonderful condition and needs very little improvement. The only thing it does need and quick, is a paint job! LOL They had it custom painted but the colors they chose are, well, not me. ; ) So, we will be doing some painting. At least that's fairly cheap and easy. : ) I am SO, SO, SO excited. I can't wait to move in and get the heck out of this rental! : ) Phil got his old job back. Woohoo!!! Not sure exactly when he will start but it will be soon. Probably close to the beginning of next month. I wasn't too concerned but it was nice to know that it's official. :) We are all going to have some major adjustments in the next couple of months. It has been so nice having him home all the time. It's going to take a while to get used to him being gone during the day. : ( I think we have a buyer for our property. :: crossing fingers :: Now to just get out of our lease. So who wants to rent a pretty house on the lake? ; ) That's all that's new here. It's going to be a busy next couple of weeks but I'll try to make more of an effort to keep this thing updated now that I'm not so stressed about finding a place to live. : )