Our Journey...
~ Join us on our journey through life
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Yawn!!
Is it really only 7:30am??? I decided to get up real early this morning to run to Walmart to get some boxes. I thought it was a great idea so I got up at 5:15 and headed out. I got there around 5:45 and the store wasn't open yet! Ack! I thought they were open all night. Nope! So, instead of walking in and finding tons and tons of boxes like I would have at our old walmart, I searched the store and found 20 measly boxes. Hardly worth the getting up early and driving all the way into C'ville. Ugh!!!

Oh well, since I'm up, I may as well go start packing. ; )
1 Comments:
Blogger Kendra said...
Oh man, what a bummer! I love getting up and feeling like I've gotten things accomplished though. Glad you found some boxes and hope that you've gotten lots boxed up :)