Our Journey...
~ Join us on our journey through life
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Mowing the lawn...
So, I decided to go ahead and mow the back yard today. It hasn't been mowed since we moved in. :: blushing :: I did convince Phil to mow the front a couple of weeks ago so at least it looked good. <> Anyhow, let me just clarify for anyone interested, our back yard is not "perfectly level" as I previously thought. LOL There's just enough of an incline to make you start to dread pushing that darn mower another foot. Phil has GOT to get the riding mower fixed (who the heck knows why the thing won't start!) before next spring.

Let's just hope the grass realizes it's almost NOVEMBER and stops growing already! ; )
2 Comments:
Blogger Melissa said...
our lawn is looking really bad, too. I guess the riding mower is now off limits to me, since I somehow broke the PTO belts and made them fly up onto the engine where they melted. :(

Blogger David said...
Hello

I journied over to your blog because I read your posts on Melissas blogs.

The reason I am posting is to find out how you did your blog? I mean
the picture and layout are super.
"The Journey" is really attractive.
Can you tell me how you did this?

Dave