We had a nice, fairly relaxing weekend. : ) No real work done, just a few odds and ends. We just found out Phil's parents (and possibly his brother and his family) are coming down for Thanksgiving though so we need to hustle and get a few things done before they arrive. (including purchasing a dining room table so everyone has a place to sit! lol)
Yesterday was gorgeous out! We spent some time outside running around in the yard and looking for 4 leaf clovers. : ) Thanks to the prior owners, we have no shortage of clover patches in the lawn. LOL Did I mention, we are going to have our work cut out for us next spring? Ay, yi, yi! In any case, we all got to admire the nice job I did on the lawn last week. <> Of course, I also noticed that the front yard is going to be mowed one more time as well. :: sigh :: At least it's MUCH smaller than the back yard so it shouldn't take near as long. : )
Philip is going to be in a saints parade on Tuesday so we put together the stuff for his costume. He's going to look so cute!!
Okay, I have to go start dinner. I'm going ot make a roast tonight and I really should have put in in the crockpot before now. Ack!