Our Journey...
~ Join us on our journey through life
Monday, October 31, 2005
Okay, wth!?!?!
At first it was kind of funny... Items that have gone missing. I first noticed my good steak knives were missing, than my sugar bowl and my new salt and pepper shakers.

No biggie, I figure I must have packed them last and stuck them in some odd box or something. Well, it's been over a month and I still can't find them??? I've unpacked all of the kitchen boxes and every other box, tote or bag that I thought I may have stuck them at the last minute.

Just when I had determined that I am just going to have to replace the missing item, I realize one of my cookbooks is missing! Just ONE! All of the others are there but this one cookbook is gone. And it's a big cookbook too. (so it's not like it's just being overlooked) I know I had it at the rental. And I also know that I've unpacked all of the cookbooks I had out there.... so where is it??? Ugh!!

This is starting to get annoying. LOL
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
hope you can find everything.

not to bring you down, but we just found a remote for the vcr that we've been searching for...for over a YEAR! i don't remember where we found it but it wasn't with the other remotes. i think movers just like dumping random things together.