Yes, I'm still on this subject. ; ) Does this stress anyone else out? LOL I mean, I'm not seriously stressed but it's such a project for me. LOL Every year I do a large Amazon order. (I try to get a LARGE portion of my shopping done this way) This is the worst! I have been trying to place this order for days now... This is how it usually goes:
First I start reading reviews and adding things to my wish list. (starting in September or so)
Then I get ready to place my order. I think, well, did I miss someone? Something I could have bought for someone else? I mean, I'm already placing an order, I may as well get as much here as I can. ; )
This is where the fun begins... Ha! I spend days looking around to make sure I have entered everything on to my wish list that I want. You know how this goes, you get lost in the huge site of amazon and before you know it, you can't even remember what you're looking for anymore. LOL
Finally, I am at least somewhat satisfied with what I plan to order. (I mean, after all, I CAN always place another order and go through this fun again! ; ) ) I now go through and look at what qualifies for free shipping. Many items on amazon qualify for the Free Super Saver Shipping which is great. Then Toys R Us usually has a big promotion going on this time of year where many, (but not all of course) items will ship for free. So, I take note. About 90% of my order will usually ship for free. This doesn't make me happy. I want my ENTIRE order to ship for free. :: sigh :: Back to the drawing board... ; )
I decide to make a trip or two to various stores looking to see if I can find the items that do not qualify for free shipping. Of course, I can't. Arg!
Back to the site... I start actually placing my stuff in my shopping cart. Trying hard not to have a heart attack as I am watching my subtotal rise. (maybe one of the down sides of buying so much at one location. ; ) )
Then I start to wonder.... Am I paying too much for that? Could I get a better deal at Walmart? After all, I haven't checked there yet... So off to Walmart.com I go. Yep, it's cheaper! Of course, walmart.com doesn't have free shipping and I don't know if they have it in the actual store so what to do, what to do... should I, a) make a trip to walmart to look b)order it from walmart.com c) just place the damn order at amazon!
And on and on it goes... yes, I do this EVERY year.
Btw ~ I'm to the step of checking out walmart.com ; )