Our Journey...
~ Join us on our journey through life
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
So, I'm sick of it already!
Yep, that would be my template. LOL I am sick, sick, sick of it. The problem... finding a new one to take it's place. I've tried seraching the web with very little luck. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places. ?? Then I did find a super cute one I wanted to use but I have no idea how to get it to work. Honestly, I don't even remember how I got this one to work. I must have just gotten lucky. ; ) I am totally clueless when it comes to this sort of stuff.

So, the search continues... wish me luck!!
3 Comments:
Blogger Catherine said...
If you want help...I might be able to help. (Yes, I'm spying on you sis) Email me. :o)

Blogger Dana said...
Awww Kate! I am glad you are spying on me. :heart I think of you so, so often and miss you tons! :(

I'll email you! :) (just as soon as I get this rowdy bunch calmed down over here. LOL)

Blogger Heather said...
I am sick of mine too. I also am clueless on how to change it, so I think it will stay as is for a bit.