Our Journey...
~ Join us on our journey through life
Friday, December 30, 2005
New Year's Resolutions


I don't usually bother making New Year's Resolutions but this year I thought I would. There are a few things I really want to change so I'm going to see if this helps keep me on track. ;) So, here they are:

1) Spend more time with God
2) Spend more quality time with the kiddos and Phil
3) Be a better Christian
4) Start crafting again

Wish me luck!! : )
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
good luck on the resolutions. just curious, what kind of crafting do you do?

Blogger Dana said...
Well, I love to craft period. So, I kind of just do whatever. I like to look through craft books and find fun things to make. I love to craft with the kids. However, this year I want to learn to:

sew
knit and/or crochet
and to scrapbook more. (some lol!)