Our Journey...
~ Join us on our journey through life
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
:: sigh :: It's over...
I hate this time of year. LOL It's such a let down after Christmas. I think the worst part is taking down all of the Christmas decorations. The house looks so BLAH afterwards. Which is why I invested in a few super cute Valentine Day things to put out. ; )

In any case, we had a wonderful Christmas. It was just the 5 of us so it was very quiet. We really enjoyed watching the kiddos open and then play with their gifts and we just relaxed. It was wonderful! I hope you all had a nice holiday as well. : )

So.... as usual, I am already planning next Christmas in my head. Yes, I'm sick. LOL

I decided to be nice and give Philip a real Christmas break and will let him have the rest of the week off from school. :D I'm looking forward to spending lots of quality time with the kiddos playing with their new toys. I wish Phil could have taken some extra time off as well. : ( He used to always take the week between Christmas and New Years and it was so nice. He hasn't been able to do that the past couple of years and I really miss it. : (

I'm going to try to get all of the Christmas stuff put away this week as well. This way we can all just RELAX this weekend and not have to worry about it. : )

I have a gazillion things to return this year.... Let me think, I have things to return at the following stores:

Walmart
Target
Toys R Us
Kohls
Discovery Channel Store
BJ's

Whew!!! Maybe we can do some of that this well also. : )

I have an awful lot planned for these next four days don't I? ; ) I guess we'll see what happens. LOL

So, that's it! I spent over an hour last night looking for a new template I like but of course, couldn't find anything I liked. :: sigh :: We're stuck with Christmas for a bit longer around here. lol

Well, the kiddos are calling so I'm off. : D
1 Comments:
Blogger Heather said...
Dana, look on Blogskins.com. There are literally thousands to choose from. :)