Swiss Colony - Have any of you ever ordered from them? Omgosh!! Their stuff is SOOOO good. Every time I get the catalog I just sit there and drool over every page. ; ) I am contemplating placing an order now. I doubt it will arrive in time for Christmas but just maybe Phil and I can pig out on New Years Eve. :D I can't believe Christmas is less than a week away! Wow!! It really came so quickly this year. I am finally finished shopping, most of my cards have been mailed and the house is decorated. I still need to wrap, (haven't wrapped a darn thing yet) and do some baking. I'm skipping baking for anyone other than our family this year so I don't need to do much. Just some fun stuff. Philip's been asking for a cheesecake and since for whatever reason, I bought about 50 thousand things of cream cheese the last time it went on sale, I think I can oblige. lol Last Friday while the kids and I were out and about finishing up our shopping, E. lost her little pink stuffed dog, : ( and then Philip lost his santa hat. : ( : ( We looked all over for the santa hat but someone must have picked it up because we couldn't find it anywhere. (We knew where in the store we had last seen it so we retraced our footsteps) Philip wore this hat every day and was very sad that he had lost it. Of course, I couldn't find any like it while at Target... Yesterday, we noticed a note had been taped to the fireplace. It read: Santa - Please leav a Santa hat and a pink dog. Guess who's going back out to the store? Our Christmas tree this year is really beautiful. I mean, it's perfect! Not too often you find a perfectly shaped tree. (especially at Lowe's! lol) The only thing it's missing is about 500 lights. ;) Phil and I seem to differ on how many lights should be on a Christmas tree. Missing lights or no, it's still beautiful. : ) Who uses tinsel? I never did until I married Phil. He insisted on it. He uses a ton too. I have to admit, it has grown on me over the years and I like to watch the way it reflects the lights. So pretty. However.... HOW does the damn stuff get *everywhere?* every time I turn around, there is another piece of tinsel, somewhere other than on the tree. Ugh!!! I really need to relax. ;)