That about sums up our week. ; )
Since mom is in town, I've had several appointments scheduled. Much easier when I have someone to watch the kiddos. : )
I managed to get to the dermatologist which I've been wanting to do FOREVER. Good news is there is nothing that the dr. thinks is serious. Whew!! I am high risk for skin cancer so this has concerned me for a while. We will have two moles removed at a later time but she isn't really concerned about either one.
I had my hair appointment Wednesday. It looks SO much better. I am so glad I went ahead and had it done. : ) I'll try to post pics later. Isabella even had her hair cut. She was very worried that it was going to hurt and they were going to cut off all of her hair. lol Poor thing. She was happy to see that neither was true. ; ) She looks adorable. My hair dressers assistant cut her hair and when she was done she sprayed glitter in it. She loved that. : D
Yesterday, we just hung around the house. The kids are having so much fun visiting with grandma. They are sure going to miss her when she leaves next week. I did some various cleaning and finally got around to somewhat packing a bag for the hospital. I don't plan to stay overnight but you never know, so I suppose it's better to be safe than sorry. Plus, I will need a few things no matter how long I'm there. I feel better having done that. : )
Today, we went shopping. We hit Kohl's first as I had several gift cards to use there. I found several great deals. Then we headed over to the mall. I found Bella the cutest coat for next winter for $7.00! It's adorable. Gotta love end of season sales. I really wanted to get some things for Philip but when I got home I realized I bought him
one sweater. They just didn't have much for boys.... We'll have to keep looking. I still want to find the baby a bunting of some sort as well. Maybe we'll hit the outlets on Monday if baby hasn't arrived by then. ; )
I don't want to keep boring you all with baby talk but I swear this kid is NOT going to cooperate. I just know I will be in the hospital Tuesday morning to be induced. :: sigh :: I really, really, really don't want to be induced. If my mom wasn't leaving next week, I would just wait. However, she is leaving and it would be really nice to have the baby while she's here. 1) It's pretty much the reason she came out and 2) I'm not overly fond of the idea of birthing this baby by myself. (we have no one else to watch the kids)
I have had no signs that labor is near.... none! Phil informed me tonight that I haven't even dropped yet. (gee, thanks!) Baby is moving like crazy still.... no cramping, no ctx., nothing....
I know it will happen when it's time but I'm starting to stress. Just another reason to believe this baby is a boy. Both my girls were early. ; )
Phil mentioned tonight that he's afraid that my body won't be ready on Tuesday and the labor will be really long. (like it was when I was induced with Philip) No way. If we get to that hospital on Tuesday and my body isn't ready, I'm leaving. Mom here or not. There is no way I'm going through another labor like that. (19 1/2 hours, epidural, 2 hours of pushing, etc.) I'd also like to go natural again and I'm not sure I can swing it if I'm on pit. ???
So enough babbling from me tonight. Send me labor vibes girls. I can use them. Tomorrow isn't going to happen but Sunday would be good as well. ; )
i'm sending come out vibes for you.