Our Journey...
~ Join us on our journey through life
Sunday, January 29, 2006
I can't do it...
Allow myself to be induced that is. : (

Phil and I have discussed it and even though it may leave us without anyone to watch the kiddos, we just don't feel comfortable with it.

When I made the appointment, I honestly didn't think it would be necessary. I really thought baby would be here by now. :: sigh ::

So, I will call my midwife tomorrow and see if they can squeeze me in for an appointment. I will have an internal just to see if my body has been doing anything this past week. If my body seems ready, I may go ahead with some sort of induction.... Just not sure if that will be pit or what. ????

I still haven't felt any sort of sense baby is coming anytime soon. Wish me luck tomorrow. I'll keep you all posted.
1 Comments:
Blogger Heather said...
Good luck, Dana. I am thinking of you. :)