Our Journey...
~ Join us on our journey through life
Friday, January 20, 2006
I don't know why we even do it to ourselves
Have an internal that is. lol

I never have internals because I just don't see the point. When the baby is ready to be born he/she will be. ; ) However, this time I decided to go ahead. I have been real concerned about what we will do if I go into labor before my mom arrives on Sunday. So, I had the midwife do an internal to see what, if anything my body is doing to prepare for labor.

Let's just say, it's doing pretty much nothing. LOL I am 1 centimeter dilated. ONE! LOL And baby is still fairly high up. Hmmmm... guess I'll stop worrying. ; )

Now I *know* that this means nothing. I know that I can dilate very quickly. I know baby can drop just hours before birth. However, knowing all these things doesn't stop me from thinking I'm never going to have this baby. I know I'm going to have to be induced. On and on...

Someone please smack me and tell me relax already. I don't even know why I had one in the first place.

Other boring pregnancy news: I lost 1/2 lb!!! Woo hoo!!! Everything else looks good and is the same. I told you it was boring.

And now on to more interesting posts... ; )
2 Comments:
Blogger Strong Enough said...
HUGS to you Dana, it will be over before you know it!

Blogger Dana said...
Thanks guys. : )

Yes, Kate is my contact. :heart If at all possible I will post that I'm in labor before leaving for th ehospital and then I will call Kate once things calm down at the hospital after the birth. : )

That would be nice Sandy. Wed. would be perfect though. ; )