Our Journey...
~ Join us on our journey through life
Thursday, January 05, 2006
I was tagged!
Thanks Mindi! : )

Four jobs you've had in your life:

1. Housekeeper
2. Customer Service -various positions
3. Warehouse worker
4. Accounts Receivable/Collections

Four movies you would watch over and over:

1. The Santa Clause 1 and 2 (I LOVE these movies)
2. My Cousin Vinny
3. Sleepless in Seattle
4. The Notebook

Four places you have lived:

1. Kansas
2. Colorado
3. Connecticut
4. Virginia

Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. Matlock
2. News type shows... Dateline, 48 Hours, etc.
3.Investigative type shows... 48 Hours mystery, Cold Files, etc.
4. Decorating type shows

Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Disneyland CA
2. Disney World FL
3. Colorado Springs, CO
4. Las Vegas

Four websites you visit daily:

1. Ebay
2. SheKnows
3. Various blogs...
4.

Four of your favorite foods:

1. Chocolate!!! Any type. ; )
2. Mashed potatoes
3. Any Mexican
4. eggs

Four places you would rather be right now:

1. With Phil
2. On vacation
3. Shopping!
4. Visiting with family and friends

Four bloggers you are tagging:

1. Jamie! : )
2. Marz
3. Kendra
4. Sarah

Dang! Didn't realize Jamie has already done this so I will tag my sis!!! ;) (if she feels like playing along that is. : ) )
1 Comments:
Blogger Dana said...
ROFL. I noticed that, but it was too late. ; )