Seriously, I have spent, I don't know HOW many hours messing with this stupid template. It's almost embarrassing. LOL In any case, here it is. It still needs work but I'm really sick of it... for tonight anyhow. Tomorrows another day... ; ) There's that darn ocd again. lol
I'll try to post something somewhat interesting tomorrow but for those who asked:
I will post a belly/pregnant shot SOON.
We *think* the name is Joseph... no middle name yet. I want to think about the name a bit more but Phil is happy with it. Arg! We'll see. I really like the name a LOT, it's just the whole, it's Philip's middle name thing... I don't know. Anyhow, I suppose we need to get a move on huh? LOL
Mel ~ Don't curse me with "big babies." LOL E. was my only BIG baby. Philip was 7.7 and Bella was 7lbs even. Not sure where E. came from at 9.7 but I'll take another 7 lb baby no problem. ; )
It's after midnight. I'd better get to bed. Until tomorrow. : )