has it been a LONG time since I've found my way to this page. :: blushing :: I swore I wasn't going to be one of those people who just disappear and let their blog die and well, look at what happened. ; )
I have no intention of letting the blog die. I guess I just need to get back into the habit of blogging again. Now that my smart ass husband has hacked my blog, I suppose this is as good of time as any to get back to it. : )
So, so much has happened in our life since I last posted. Without posting a book here, I'll sum it up for you:
We were blessed with our sweet baby boy, Joseph Abraham on February 3rd. (Birth story to come one of these days. :: blushing again :: lol) He is just the sweetest thing ever!!! We are so incredibly happy. : ) Pics to come as well! : )
Phil decided to go ahead and start submitting his resume to various corporations in hopes of landing a nice cushy cooperate job....
After lots of resumes mailed, several interviews and lots and lots of prayer, he was offered and accepted a job with GE in their newly created patent department in Wilton, Connecticut. He starts on May 22nd... let the fun begin! Yep, for those following us on our journey, this will make move number THREE in one short year. Ack! The only thing that keeps me from crying is I don't have to go look for boxes this time. :: whew! ::
Other than that, things are about the same...
I'll post more regularly from here on out. : )